Sunday, January 30, 2011


Today I wore my Girls From Savoy dress! I was looking forward to another blissfully gorgeous day in San Diego, but our weather went from glorious to dreary today. I wish I had worn tights, I was freezing cold and wore my military ruffled trench all day.
 I'm super tired from a busy weekend, so I'll make this a short post. Gotta get up really early tomorrow! 


Deets:
Dress- Girls From Savoy, Anthropologie spring/summer 2010
Cardigan- Little Bird Label- Anthropologie spring/summer 2010
Shoes- TribEca by Kenneth Cole, 4-5 years old
Necklace- Giraffe in Circus Car, Miss November Studio
Ring- Onyx and Sterling- recent estate sale find
Michael Kors Watch


My giraffe necklace. I was inspired to make circus themed jewelry all because of this dress.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I just sold this dress and you are making me wish I hadn't! You look amazing in it. I had trouble pairing it with things, but you make it look easy -- why couldn't I think of this awesome combo? :) And the giraffe-in-cage-necklace was a genius finishing touch! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete