Tuesday, January 11, 2011

City Girl Gone Wild

I had a looooong day at work today, productive, but loooooooong. 

You know why!
Tuesday at Anthro :-)

I got home as soon as I could to plant the succulents I bought yesterday after work that were still in the back of my car. Blake came home as I was finishing up and laughed about us being "city folk." I had turned our kitchen table into a potting station and everything was covered in soil, including my hands and face!

Tomorrow morning I'll take some pictures so you can get an idea of the obsession I have for succulents. 

Here's the outfit I wore today. I have to say, I felt very comfortable and received tons of compliments for this look. This one will be a repeat down the road when I'm lacking creativity in my outfitting.



Deets:
Jacket- Vintage, recent thrift store find
Blouse- Odille, Anthropologie 2009
Vest- Vintage
Denim- Earnest Sewn high waist wide leg jeans, Anthropologie 2008?
Shoes- Miss Albright, Anthropologie 2009
Hat- Vintage
Necklace- "Barty's Bad Day" (More on Barty here), Miss November Studio

Barty's Bad Day by MNS 

Don't forget about the STERLING FILIGREE RING GIVEAWAY CONTEST!
Your Question for Today...

What are you obsessed with?

Me? Clothes/jewelry/accessories (obviously), boots and rings specifically, vintage, mid-century modern home decor (as you can see), succulents, makeup, Devendra Banhart, Jenny Lewis, ETSY, rosebud lip balm before bed.

Cheers!






4 comments:

  1. my most recent haircut? stolen wholesale fom Jenny Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I this outfit is so wonderful, Sandra! I just love it. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...currently I am obsessed with anthro, blogs, and my new camera. Gorgeous outfit- the vest is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page boy hat! My recent obsessions include planning my new tattoo, cramming in as much time with friends in the next week, Sprinkles cupcakes, Vampire Weekend, Erte prints.

    ReplyDelete