Monday, March 7, 2011

Project 365 App for iPhone!

One of my coworkers showed me this great iPhone app today, its called Project 365 that stores one picture per day in a calendar format. 

This means, without having to start a blog and all that junk, you can do the Closet at Capacity 365 day challenge too! 

It has a lot of applications for different people (it says you can become a better photographer within 365 days...) but for us closet shoppers it means we can document our outfits each day! With a flick of your finger you can check out your outfits, make notes (maybe document your compliments?) and other stuff...I haven't played with it too much yet but I'm excited about it!


Pretty sure everything here was purchased at Anthropologie!

Everything but the shoes were Anthro purchases. 
The Michael Kors shoes were purchased secondhand for only $35!
The brooch is vintage upcycled lucite with vintage buttons and a vintage photo of a dog that looks like my scruffy pup. By Miss November Studio.

I heart this outfit
Sweater, belt and jeans Anthropologie 
Ella Moss dress purchased secondhand
Shoes are from a Mexican vendor on Olivera Street in LA (I own these in 4 colors)
Long necklace is sterling with turquoise made in Mexico
Smaller necklace is Miss November Studio
tinysaw award!
The tinysaw award is something I made up for my friend Allison of Monkeys Always Look. She cut out a teeny tiny monkey for a project and sent me a picture of it resting on her fingertip. I thought she should be awarded for her tiny cutting abilities. This pendant is about the size of a penny. If you need a tiny award for something or someone, I will take your custom order! Crass and lewd requests are welcome.
 I do have a broad, crass and lewd sense of humor!

Vest and AG denim from Anthro
Pour La Victoir shoes and Tracy Reese top purchased secondhand
Hammered copper disc earrings by Miss November Studio
(We refer to that chair as Chairy.)


Yay! Did you miss me?!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to upgrade my phone to use this that app! I love your outfit with the vintage Ella Moss dress.
    Your chair totally does look like Chairy from Pee Wee's play house!

    ReplyDelete